Skip to content
rooting cubes instructions
- Soak the cubes for up to one minute, or until they are completely wet.
- Squeeze out any extra water.
- Place your cutting inside the cube along the fold. For best results use MidasHydro Rooting Gel.
- Fold the cube around the cutting.
- Place the cube and cutting in a tray. Cover for 10-14 days or until roots begin to show.
- Things to avoid
- Temperatures about 90* Fahrenheit
- Standing water (will attract mold)
- Do not directly water the cube. If it appears dry, simply spray the leaves lightly with water.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.