Skip to content
2 ounce instructions
- Make a clean angled cut in a non essential branch.
- Remove the desired amount of gel from the jar; about one small spoonful.
- Dip the cutting into the removed amount, coating completely.
- Place the cutting directly into your MidasHydro rooting cube medium and spray with MidasHydro rooting mist.
- Leave covered for two weeks in a warm and light space.
- After two weeks, place your clone in soil or hydroponic solution.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.